Wednesday 30 July 2014


Review below!!! 

(( Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane ))
(( Fits a height of 155cm - 173cm ))


This is my second review from Brave Store, and my first experience was great (See: Skeleton Hand Clips). The product was quality, it arrived quickly, and the store's support was friendly and efficient. I was very excited when they let me review another item! After a long time browsing the store (it was tough to pick, there's so many great items available) I settled on these tights!

Here's the display pic on the site:

Not long after they sent the message telling me they were shipped out, I got this package in the mail! They even come in this cute packaging!


The material was soft the white part was thicker than the sheer. When I wear nylons I'm always worried they'll rip at the toes where they get worn down, but the white part covers the toes so I'm much less worried about them breaking!


The only problem I had while getting them on was that the ears and tail on the beige nylon part stretched a little. I was a bit nervous they'd peel off, but they were fine in the end and everything stayed on!

Here's what they looked like on:

They're absolutely adorable and I can't wait to try them with other outfits as well!


Overall they're quite nice quality! If you plan to wash them I'd probably do it by hand so you don't risk peeling off the ears and tail. They should stay on fine by themselves other than that, and I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of these. Once again, I'm impressed with the lovely customer service and fast delivery. I'd definitely recommend shopping here!

IMPORTANT:
I would not recommend these specific tights to anyone a size larger than me. My height is about 173cm which is the max size for these and if you have larger thighs than I do I can't tell how well they'd fit. Buy at your own risk!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood