Wednesday 30 July 2014


Review below!!



So I had to put this off for a few days because I was busy with a convention and since con prep took up most of my time, I didn’t want to so a quick, lazy review. I’m a few days late but I think it was worth waiting.
With that being said, let’s get to the review! So these ones came in the mail with my green ones, but they’re a completely different brand, one I’ve never tried before. I was excited to try these since my other pink contacts, though they work for some cosplays, didn’t really suit my Madoka and I’ve been searching for a pair that work better.

This is the picture shown on the site:

And here’s what came:
(My bathroom lighting is very yellow)

A pretty nice colour on their own. I was worried that they might not hold up against the green in my eyes, but they did well! They’re very opaque which I like for unnatural coloured eyes. 

Here’s an unedited comparison of my eyes with and without the contacts in:

And with (admittedly not my best) cosplay makeup.


I need to experiment more with my makeup for these contacts. I want to really bring them out and I think they’d work with stronger makeup.

Appearance: 
Comfort: 
Quality: 


The colour worked really well for this character. The previous pink contacts I’ve tried were either too dark pink or too red toned. Though this colour was better, the design does have a solid black line around the edge which I wasn’t a huge fan of. I think a softer, more natural border looks better. And I also took off a point for comfort because although they weren’t uncomfortable, they weren’t the best I’ve ever worn. Overall I really liked them and would definitely recommend them for Madoka and other light pink-eyed characters, or even for casual wear!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood