Wednesday 30 July 2014


★ NYC SWEATER !  ★



This was my first time reviewing clothing and I’ve got to say, I was not disappointed. This sweater has got to be one of my favourite items and it goes with pretty much everything!




First off I have to thank Andie who is such a sweatheart and was probably just as excited about working with me as I was with her! She was always quick to reply to my emails and kept me updated constantly and it was great. She’s so dedicated to this store and it really shows!
The delivery was super quick, only a few days after Andie messaged me that she’d sent it did it arrive to my “second home” in Washington state. And it came in a lovely pink package too!


I had to laugh when I opened it up to see this sweater. I really couldn’t have been more perfect with the “wolves” written on the sleeves. I must say, that was a very cute surprise. There was a stray thread that I had to cut off but other than that it was in perfect condition! And as someone who actually sews clothing, I can say that it was very nice quality and well made.
When I first tried it on I was a bit worried it wouldn’t fit because it seemed pretty small, but i threw it on anyways. It fit quite snug, but I actually like it that way. It was tight put flattering and god, was it soft. I sort of fell in love with it, to be honest. It’s a great quality item and it’s ridiculously comfortable.


★ measurements: 
length: 63 cm 
bust: 94 cm 
sleeve: 47 cm 
shoulder: 42 cm


I usually fit men’s medium or small sizes, women’s medium, and this sweater just fit me. The fabric feels so nice against my skin and it’s cozy and warm and I’m really wishing that it would be cool and rainy here. The weather is so warm and sunny right now and I’m dying to wear this out. Seriously, what happened to the infamous Vancouver weather?  Either way, I’m looking forward to wearing this more.




I’m so happy with this sweater. I would highly recommend checking out this, and the rest of the great items on hftw! There’s tons of great merch to buy and if I could afford it, I’d probably buy everything! Unfortunately I’m a cosplayer and that means most of my budget goes to cosplay, but I’m definitely going to put aside some extra cash to get a few more things from this shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood