Wednesday 20 May 2015

Pinky Paradise Venus Eye Review!



So this isn't my first time working with Pinky Paradise of course. I've worked with them quite a few times in the past. I've even tried out a different pair of red contacts from them before! (these ones) I've used them for Kaworu, Rei, Marshall Lee, etc. But as you probably know, these contacts have an expiration date and it's not safe to use them for more than a year! Mine have just expired and I was in need of a new pair, and thought, let's try something new!  So today I'm going to be reviewing these.

and here's the info listed with it


and here's mine, just out of the bottle! 


This cute case came with it too! It's one of my favourite things about the company. In my past experiences buying lenses I had to buy cases separately and it was a huge pain.

and here they are in:




I really like the more natural look they have. My other red contacts were much brighter red, which is good for some looks, but these suit what I wanted really well. To be honest, I really like both and it's hard to compare them. It really depends on what you're looking for. Luckily Pinky Paradise has a large selection of colours and you can find the right pair for you! All the lenses I've tried from here are very comfortable! And they are able to meet my prescription needs for most of the designs as well - the crazy contacts don't always come in prescription but all of the circle lenses I've looked at do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood