Friday 12 December 2014

Syndrome Tees Review


This isn't my first review with Syndrome. Before this, I reviewed an awesome Sailor Moon shirt. You can see my review for that here!
You can probably tell I've put this review off for a while since I have pics in the shirts from before I bleached my hair haha. Since I got them in the mail I've worn them quite a bit.


I'll start with the "Fuck Off" Shirt. I've been really drawn to black clothes lately. So naturally I picked this shirt. In addition to being black, it has a great message to anyone who feels like bugging me. I get a lot of unwanted attention when i dress up girly, so this was a perfect addition to one of my recent looks, as you can see below:


Cute, but won't take shit from anybody. That's the vibe I'm going for.
But because this shirt is pretty simple it works for a variety of looks.



The other shirt I got was this egg one. I adore it! I was especially amused when I found out that the Japanese text roughly translates to something like "The love of cats, moe moe cats, nyan nyan love"

(jacket from sheinside)

For whatever reason eggs seem to be very popular online and in harajuku fashion, and of course I'm no exception. My strange love for eggs won't end with this shirt and next thing you know i'll be wearing those socks with little eggs embroidered on them. I'm not complaining. It's a cute trend and this shirt is the perfect item for it. In fact here's some other cute egg stuff you can find on Syndrome!



Both shirts were good quality and made of very soft material which I really liked. They run quite small (the Fuck Off shirt is just long enough) so keep that in mind! This was another great experience with Syndrome and I highly recommend shopping here.

Don't forget to use my code "criedwolves" for a 5% discount!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood