Monday 6 October 2014

Choies Black Eye Graffiti Print Hoodie Review

Another review from Choies!!!! Extra spooky just for October. I really didn't have much Halloween worthy clothing before I chose this beautifully gross eyeball sweater.





Nicely packaged in an extra zip locked bag as always! I can always rely on the product arriving in perfect condition when I receive items from Choies. When I  first took it out of the package it was so soft, and even softer on the inside! (it's actually been a while since I received the item oops hehe and it's been through the wash twice I believe, and it's still just as soft as when I opened it!) I was also very well sewn. No fraying seam, most of them were hidden or finished, and just an overall feel of quality.


The hood was a good size as well. Not too small but not so big that it sits funny. Just how I like it.


I wore this sweater as Rei Ayanami for the review because or her injured eye when she first appears onscreen. Not to mention all the weird body horror that goes on later....... BUT ANYWAYS, it looked adorable on - or as adorable as a cool nasty eye can be.



This is definitely one of my favourite items I've reviewed so far. It exceptionally soft and very nice quality, and it's also very unique. I've never seen a sweater quite like this before. I love the bright colours and the cool arm spike things that give the sweater a quirky, street fashion feel. I highly recommend this sweater (except at the same time I almost don't want to because I want to be the only one who has it.... hehe) and if the other sweaters are anything like this, I'd recommend those too. Fortunately, I have another sponsored sweater from Choies on the way right now, so I'll be able to tell you whether the quality is good in general or if this item was a rare gem!
Catch you next time! ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood