Wednesday 30 July 2014


Review Below!!



This is my first review and I chose my purple contacts because they are some of the best I’ve ever worn. I first bought them for my Rose Lalonde cosplay (as seen above), and I was quite anxious about how they’d turn out. I know a few people who’ve experienced trouble with purple lenses because they didn’t show up on their eyes. I was relieved when I first put them in and they were bright and vibrant!


I’ve gotten so many compliments on them since and for good reason. They are one of my favourite pairs.


Not only were they comfortable to wear, the coverage was really great! The size (14.5mm/15.0mm with a 8.6mm base curve) was a very good fit on me and looked more natural than most other contacts I’ve worn.



I used them as well for my Kyouko Kirigiri cosplay test. They work really well with heavy makeup and the colour will still look vibrant next to it. Although the colour didn’t suit this character as well as it did for Rose, I still loved how they looked. I think I’d prefer to use a lens with more pink tones than this one for Kirigiri, though.

(Above picture is an unedited photo for colour reference. They appear brighter in better lighting as well.)

Appearance: 
Comfort: 
Quality: 

All in all, they looked and felt great and I was able to wear them for a long time without even noticing they were in! These are some of the best contacts I own, and I gave them a very high rating because of it. They are high quality, have a very nice design, and are comfortable. I would definitely recommend them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood